Mirrorgist weekend Jobs: Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below in the hospital:
Job Title: House Officer
Location: Parklane, Enugu.
Candidates must be in possession of MBBS degree or its equivalent and a current temporary /practicing License issued by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Search: Related Job Vacancy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit typewritten Application with Photo copies of relevant Credential including CV, LGA identification and Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of age to:
The Director of Administration,
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane,
Application Deadline: 13th June, 2019.
Medical Sales Representative – Enugu
Biogenerics Nigeria Limited is a specialized pharmaceutical company, specializing in pharmaceutical sales and marketing in Nigeria. We currently have products in the Nigeria market used in cardiovascular medicine, psychiatry, anti-infective, respiratory medicine, gastroenterology, oncology, surgery and pain management.
Reports to : Regional Business Manager
E-mails to send Cvs to:
Salary Range : NGN80,000 to 100,000 per month
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients, including medical practitioners, pharmacists, nurses and other relevant healthcare professionals
• Remit cash/cheque proceeds from sales of company products to the company’s bank account promptly
• Manage the distributor’s account
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Asset care proficiency
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
• Schedule group product presentations in public and private health institutions; prepare, submit and follow up on proposals and sales contracts
• Continuously acquire and maintain current product, customer and territory knowledge
• Establish and maintain current and potential client relationships
• Prepare and submit regular reports on sales activities, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
• Identify and resolve client concerns
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, competitors’ activities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
• Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock, ensure prompt stock depletion and prevent product expiry
• Other duties as assigned
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, public awareness campaigns and conferences
• Follow-up for collection of payment for all sales made in assigned territory
Qualifications and Requirements
· Bachelors degree in Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Microbiology
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit
· Ability to persuade and influence others
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Be able to maintain professional appearance and provide a positive image of the company to the public
· Possession of a valid drivers’ license as work requires significant local travel
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel